Thanks for a Great 2021!
2021 was an amazing year for Barnstormer Distillery!
Please enjoy the slideshow highlights of our 2021 journey!
In 2021 Barnstormer Distillery:
- Constructed an entrance to Highway 2
- Erected our Circus tent for the first time
- Opened our outdoor tasting venue
- Relocated the tasting venue to our greenhouse when the weather turned
- Broke ground on the “Hanger” that will allow year round tastings
- Had our first volunteer Bottling events
- Had our first “Group & Individual Barrels” purchased
- Served a ton of new friends the best spirits and drinks in the State.
Coming Soon…….”THE HANGER”
We have officially broken ground on the winter Tasting Room!! The 42×40 facility will be built similar to an airplane hanger. It will offer indoor bathrooms, a 16 foot Tasting Bar, and indoor seating. In the summer, the hanger door can be raised to create a covered patio area. But have no fear, due to popular demand, we will still have the “Circus Tent” up next year with it’s portable bar that you all love so much. We expect the building to be up by January 15th. Be sure to come out to see the progress.